Smartico.ai is developing an internal, omni-channel marketing platform. We’re trying to understand when it’s best to approach a customer with new offer or try to help understand the product better, what offer might be the best for him, which engagement channel to use and how often to engage for each engagement type.
The system is heavily dependant on data that clients are generating, we analyse it in near-real time and take decisions right away. The flexibility we give to the marketing team brings huge challenges to development. There’s plenty of work we’ve done but there is much more to achieve.
This is why we’re looking for a JAVA Engineer to join our team. We build interesting solutions based on the modern technology stack. Our product is innovative combination of software, data analytics and math models delivers advertisements to the end users on mobile devices, web sites and social media.
What will you do:
- Participation in software design process
- Implement designed solutions
- Ensure scalability & performance of developed service
- Learn the business domain, technologies and techniques.
- Experience in Java at least 3 years (pure Java or EE)
- Ability to solve complex technical problems – Delivery Oriented.
- Quick learner, Good communication skills, Team Player – a must,
- Self motivated with a sharp learning curve, ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Self managed – we are a flat-organisation. Self management is a crucial skill.
- Creative thinking and ability to quickly grasp new concepts
- Good English (both verbal and written)
- Experience in development of Client-Server applications
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience working with NOSQL solutions (Mongo,…)
- Working with BigData and in big scale
- Experience with Kafka, Hazelcast, AWS, Ignite
- Understanding of source control and build system tools (git, maven,…)
- Strong analytical and reverse engineering skills
- Experience in developing distributed applications – Strong advantage
YOU BELIEVE THAT WORK AND FUN, IN FACT, COEXIST:
We are a bleeding-edge, strong financially backed company, in the automated online marketing industry. Our company is fully funded by an outstanding array of successful, seasoned entrepreneurs and business leaders. If you are looking for a chance to have a say in the technologies you work with, make an immediate, meaningful impact, have your experience valued, do not hesitate to apply!
As part of our team you will enjoy:
- Friendly environment and a team of experts in the field, motivated people that are ready to teach and share unique knowledge.
- Personal and professional development and growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary!
- Excellent social and welfare benefits such as healthy food options, Health Insurance, team buildings, company vacations etc.