Smartico.ai is developing an internal, omni-channel marketing platform. We’re trying to understand when it’s best to approach a customer with new offer or try to help understand the product better, what offer might be the best for him, which engagement channel to use and how often to engage for each engagement type.
The system is heavily dependant on data that clients are generating, we analyse it in near-real time and take decisions right away. The flexibility we give to the marketing team brings huge challenges to development. There’s plenty of work we’ve done but there is much more to achieve.
This is why we’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. We build interesting solutions based on the modern technology stack. Our product is innovative combination of software, data analytics and math models delivers advertisements to the end users on mobile devices, web sites and social media.
- Setup development, staging and production environments for company software platform
- Install, configure and automate system and application software
- Provide operational support do development and QA TeamsDeeply understand software requirements and company developed products.
- Communicate problems to developers, product managers and other stakeholders
- Balancing priorities and communicate effectively in a fast-moving, agile product development environment
YOU’VE GOT SKILL:
- Strong experience with administration of Linux/UNIX operating systems and good understanding of networking concepts
- Ansible – since we use it all over
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python)
- Excellent Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Passion about learning and implementing new technologies and tools
- Experience working with various cloud service providers (Google, AWS etc)
- Experience with Configuration Management tools like Chef,Puppet
- Experience with CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Bamboo…)
- Experience with application messaging services (Kafka, SQS)
- Experience with Monitoring solutions (Zabbix, Nagios)
- Experience with Log Management Tools (Graylog, ElasticSearch)
- Understanding of source control and build system tools (git, maven,…)
- Experience with administration of HA system software: Application servers, Database servers, Web Servers etc.
- Experience with Java technologies and frameworks
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
YOU BELIEVE THAT WORK AND FUN, IN FACT, COEXIST:
We are a bleeding-edge, strong financially backed company, in the automated online marketing industry. Our company is fully funded by an outstanding array of successful, seasoned entrepreneurs and business leaders. If you are looking for a chance to have a say in the technologies you work with, make an immediate, meaningful impact, have your experience valued, do not hesitate to apply!
As part of our team you will enjoy:
- Friendly environment and a team of experts in the field, motivated people that are ready to teach and share unique knowledge.
- Personal and professional development and growth opportunities.
- Competitive salary!
- Excellent social and welfare benefits such as healthy food options, Health Insurance, team buildings, company vacations etc.